The Victorian RV Park is the best place to park when looking to travel to the Reno/Sparks and Lake Tahoe area. We offer a host of amenities that appeal to RVers and their families including manicured grounds with mature landscaping and large trees that provide plenty of shade keeping your air conditioners working round the clock and comfortable all year long
Why do we live the RV lifestyle? Many folks say that it is the best way to spend quality time with the family, create strong bonds with their children, and to maintain lasting relationships with their spouse. The staff and management at the Victorian RV Park understand the importance of these factors and strive to offer the best environment for you and your travel companions. Our staff genuinely cares about the well being of our guests and we do our best to offer you a great experience while visiting our RV Park.
Things to do while visiting our Sparks RV Park
We offer the best location for RVers looking to enjoy all that Sparks Nevada has to offer. A stay with us allows you easy access to a variety of attractions and events including.
Join us for an event or just for a weekend getaway and you will become a return customer. The Victorian RV Park staff will assist you in having a great stay regardless of the type of fun you feel is appealing.
• Beautiful Lake Tahoe– One of the clearest and deepest alpine lakes on the planet with great beaches, dining, casinos and numerous recreational opportunities including skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and hiking. If you would like to spend a day at the beach, Tahoe is the best place to soak up some rays.
Lake Tahoe Emerald Bay
Lake Tahoe Rock-N-Water View
• Boca/Stampede Reservoirs– Beautiful alpine lakes with great opportunities to fish or to just soak up the beautiful scenery. The town of Boca originally began in 1868 as a place to harvest ice that was transported on the railway going through Truckee, California to locations across the country. There was a sawmill and brewery that produced 30,000 gallons of beer annually with enough popularity to be featured in the World’s Fair in Paris, France circa 1883. The remnants of the town are long gone but the 180 acre mill pond still remains. If you have an off-road vehicle, there are some great logging roads to explore out near Boca. If you have the opportunity, take the 30 mile trip from Reno and go explore the lakes in the area and try your hand at catching a kokanee salmon, brown or rainbow trout.
• Pyramid Lake– A mysterious desert lake known for their monster sized trout and unique rock formations. The record for the largest cutthroat trout set at Pyramid Lake was a 41 pounder. Think you can beat it? We compel you to try! These monsters seem to like the rainbow or red colored spoons (lures). Most days you can catch between 5 and 10 pounders right from the shore. If you are a fisherman visiting Reno Sparks then this is an opportunity that you do not want to miss! This will be a great bonding experience for you and your companions.
Pyramid Lake View
Basket Weaver Rock
• Donner Lake– Named after the Donner Party, a group that was forced into cannibalism to survive the harsh winter, Donner Lake is a chilly lake nestled in the Sierras with beautiful scenery, but you may not want to stop for a “bite” there.
Donner Lake View
Donner Lake Shore Area
Donner Lake Picnic Site
• Sparks Marina– Take a walk around the marina and enjoy the views
Sparks Marina Residence Channels
Sparks Marina Water View
Sparks Marina at Dawn
• Truckee River– A river that rushes down from the Sierras from Lake Tahoe to Pyramid Lake through the heart of Reno and Sparks with excellent fishing and is a great place to ride the rapids or have a BBQ. Feel like floating down the river? The Truckee River offers some excellent adventure opportunities for you and your family to go with the flow.
Truckee River Reno Walkway
Truckee River Kayaking
Truckee River Fishing
• Historic Virginia City– A “living ghost town” home of the Comstock Lode, Mark Twain, and the Wild West. A short 30 minutes away from Reno, Virginia City offers you and your family the opportunity to step back in time. Head up there for some old fashioned pictures with your loved ones, peruse the many gift shops or boot hill cemetery, and grab your favorite libation at the Bucket of Blood Saloon that has been in operation since 1875. If you are coming to the area for the Street Vibrations Motorcycle Rally, you have to head up to Virginia City! Trust us, you will not be disappointed!!!
Virginia City Street View
Virginia City Motorcycle Event
Virginia City Opera House
• Historic Genoa– Founded in 1851, Genoa began as an outpost for emigrants making their way to California. This is a beautiful place at the base of the Sierras just past Carson City. The town has become a popular stop for motorcycle riders and tourists looking to have a drink at Nevada’s oldest thirst parlor the Genoa Bar founded in 1853.
Genoa Street Sign
Genoa Main Road
Genoa 1885 historic home
• Historic Truckee– A classic sierra town with a row of old shops and eateries that will give you a taste of mountain living. The town was named after a Paiute guide that helped people migrate over the Sierras on their way to California.
Truckee Old Downtown Shopping
Truckee Street Corner Building
•Area Events – Our city hosts many of the top rated events in their respective categories including Hot August Nights, Street Vibrations, The Best in the West Nugget Rib Cook Off, The Pro Wake board Tour, and The Sparks Xtreme Sports Beach Festival.