Casinos in Reno Sparks Nevada
The Victorian RV Park is in the heart of the Reno Sparks Nevada area and offers our guests a variety of opportunities to enjoy the numerous area attractions within walking distance or a short drive away. You will not find another RV park in the area with such close proximity to all of the city’s offerings. If you are looking for gaming opportunities, there are many casinos in Reno Sparks Nevada that are close to the Victorian RV Park!
Casinos close to the Victorian RV Park
• Western Village Casino- 700 feet away- The Western Village has become a local’s favorite for gaming and dining. Locals know that if they want a relaxed place to try their hand at gaming, then Western Village is the place to be. They offer extremely affordable dining options that are a great value and have a fantastic Steak House if you choose to splurge.
• John Ascuaga’s Nugget Hotel & Casino- ¼ mile- The Nugget hosts many of the events held in Sparks Nevada including Hot August Nights, The Best in the West Rib Cook-Off, Street Vibrations Motorcycle Rally, and Thursday Farmers Markets in the summer months. The Nugget has great dining options including John’s Oyster Bar (try the pan roast or the seafood cioppino), the Nugget Steak House, Trader Dick’s (Island Style Seafood House/Night Club), or the Buffet (offers a great Sunday Brunch).
• Eldorado/Silver Legacy/Circus Circus- 3 Miles- Located in downtown Reno, these casinos are connected so that you can walk throughout the casinos seamlessly. The Eldorado Hotel & Casino offers great dining options including the Bistro Roxy (fine dining & martini bar), Brew Brothers (craft brewery inspired), and six other restaurants sure to please your palate. The Silver Legacy has 6 restaurants including Fairchild’s Oyster Bar, Sterling’s Seafood & Steakhouse, and a buffet. The Circus Circus presents the midway including carnival games and trapeze shows that are sure to entertain the kids and adults alike. All three casinos offer a good mix of nightlife, shows, and entertainment.
• Peppermill Hotel & Casino- 5 Miles- The Peppermill has come a long way since it first opened as a coffee shop back in 1971. This property is now a beautiful resort offering many dining options, entertainment, and gaming. This is a worthwhile stop if you want to try your luck! It is also a good stop during Hot August Nights as they fill their parking lot for a classic car show & shine.
• Atlantis Hotel & Casino- 5 Miles- The Atlantis is another good casino to see when visiting. They have a couple great restaurants including the Sushi/Oyster Bar on the Sky Terrace and the Manhattan Deli. Try the piled-high pastrami sandwich at the Manhattan Deli; it is a definite winner!
Questions about Nevada Gaming?
This is by no means a complete list of casinos in the Reno Sparks area. If you have questions about the casinos in town, please feel free to stop by the office and inquire about all that the Reno gaming has to offer.